Some of the latest vacancies at TFAS
Permanent, full-time or part-time
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £70,000 per annum, depending on experience
Level 4 Diploma
Here at The Financial Advice Service Ltd, we provide independent financial advice with an emphasis on convenience and simplicity. We are holistic, covering a full range of independent advice including investments, pensions and protection.
Our remote-based service allows us to provide a tailored and professional, but distinctly convenient alternative to conventional face to face advice. This allows us to focus our energy and resources on ensuring we are providing our clients with world class advice.
For the right candidates, this role offers:
– Full paraplanning and administrative support
– 100% of new business opportunities provided in house, straight in to your diary
– A vibrant, supportive and grown-up working environment
– Flexible working, balanced between central office hours and home-based work
– A competitive salary and uncapped performance related bonus
– Career progression opportunities and full ongoing exam support
– Wider package including private health, company pension and other employee benefits
These roles require fully qualified advisers with competent adviser status who have experience of offering regulated financial advice. The role will suit both junior advisers or experienced advisers and will be welcomed from those with either IFA, restricted or bancassurance experience.
We are looking for proactive, motivated self -starters, with the ability to make an impact, build strong relationships and deliver high quality independent financial advice.
You will ideally be located within sensible commuting distance of Leeds City Centre.
Interested? Apply now by sending a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email communications are not secure and for this reason The Financial Advice Service Ltd cannot guarantee the security of the email, its contents or that it remains virus free once sent.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity to progress your career, undertake fully funded training and gain qualifications and to be supported through training and beyond, to become a skilled and successful Financial Adviser.
– You will undertake a fully funded 1-2 year training programme, culminating in a Diploma level 4 qualification and CF status and then CAS (Competent Adviser Status).
– You’ll be provided with full training on all aspects of financial management, beginning by booking appointments for advisers, qualifying leads and subsequently building upon that foundation to more complex work and ultimately giving financial advice.
– The role will be progressive over time, and as such, requires drive, dedication, and the ability to study alongside the day-to-day requirements for the role.
You will be a bright, high-energy individual, with a strong educational background, ideally to graduate level or equivalent but for the right candidate, that may not be essential. You will be someone who is motivated, with proven sales experience, career focused and possessing a keen interest in financial services.
You will be prepared to undertake ongoing and varied training, as you learn all aspects of the financial advice journey, screening customer requirements, booking appointments and will enjoy being in a customer facing role.
Do you want to build a career in Financial Services and have a flair for building effective rapport with customers? If so, apply now by sending a covering email and CV to email@example.com